Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education programme project INNOVATIVE ICT EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (IESED) 574283-EPP-1-2016-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP at Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank, in Minsk, Belarus
P1 – AK – ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences, LT
- P2 – SBMT – School of Business and Management of Technology of BSU, BY
- P3 – BSPU – Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank (BY)
- P4 – PIMB – Private Institute of Management and Business, BY
- P5 – VSTU – Vitebsk State Technological University, BY
- P6 – BSUIR – Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, BY
- P7 – DMU – De Montfort University, UK
- P8 – LUST – Lille University of Science and Technology, FR
- P9 – UEB – University of Economy in Bydgoszcz, PL
The main aims of the project is to increase competitiveness of Belarus partner universities offering high-quality higher education that meets the changing needs of the economic environment; assistance in increase of competencies of specialists in the IT field and improvement of the quality of higher education which meets changing needs of the economy of the Republic of Belarus and requirements of the Bologna process.
- 1. Development of modern competencies of specialists in IT field.
- 2. Modernization of syllabi training IT specialists, development and implementation of 5 new flexible programmes on the bachelor level based on new approaches, European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) into a line with Bologna requirements.
- 3. Bringing 25 modern courses, implementing innovative teaching / learning methods and tools.
- 4. Purchasing special equipment for 5 eLearning laboratories for partner universities from Belarus.
Duration: 36 months, 15/10/2016 – 14/10/2019
Project FOSTERC: "FOSTERING COMPETENCIES DEVELOPMENT IN BELARUSIAN HIGHER EDUCATION"
From 30 to 31 March 2017 staff of BSPU took part in the international seminar "Modern approaches in educational software in higher education".
- Information about the project.
- Mapping teaching modes and learning outcomes in Belarusian Universites.
- Review project activities.
- Project overview.
- Quality of the project.
- Fostering competencies development in belarusian higher education.
- Meeting opening.
- Capacity-bulding projects in the field of higher education. Guidelines for the use of the grant.