Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank (BSPU)
Invites to Participate in the International Educational Project «Summer School- 2018»
Young and active, curious and creative people from all over the world are invited to 10 unforgettable moments of summer!
W.w.w. IV International educational project "Summer school 2018. Discover Belarus: from education to culture"
W. – WHAT?
"Summer school 2018. Discover Belarus: from education to culture" – it is a real opportunity:
- to get acquainted with the sights of Belarus: amazing castles and ancestral manors, unique temples, picturesque corners of the Belarusian nature, fascinating museums, historical and modern Minsk – the capital of Belarus;
- to plunge into the atmosphere of the Independence Day of the Republic of Belarus celebration and become participants of the festival of handicraft products at the Embroidered Day and other celebrations;
- to get acquainted with the organization of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, the conditions for admission to the master’s program and post-graduate course of BSPU, the work of student scientific laboratories in the university;
- to comprehend the foundations of the Russian language and Belarusian folk art;
- to take part in the student volunteer movement, which was awarded prizes of the President of the Republic of Belarus for Spiritual Revival and in the work of pedagogical detachment in children's summer health camps.
Minsk, Republic of Belarus
You can get acquainted with the terms of participation in the Fourth International Educational Project "Summer School 2018. Discover Belarus: from education to culture" HERE (fill out the application in Russian and in English).
From June 28, to July 7, 2018
The deadline for submitting applications is to June 10 (for those who need a visa for the Republic of Belarus) и June 20, 2018 (for those who do not need a visa).
Become a part of BSPU as the leading pedagogical university of Belarus for 10 unforgettable days!
The project is implemented with the support of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus and Minsk Tourist Information Center.
In 2015, within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement, 20 students of the ASPU (Yerevan, the Republic of Armenia) took part in the first project.
In 2016, the geography of participants in the Summer School expanded. And already 30 students from the universities of the Republic of Armenia, the People's Republic of Bangladesh, the Russian Federation, the Czech Republic and the Belarusian State Pedagogical University had 10 unforgettable days in Belarus In 2017, 12 students from China, Latvia, Poland, Russia joined the Armenian students.
In 2017, the BSPU Summer School won a competition for projects on the development of higher education and international activities among universities in Russia and the CIS and received the diploma of the winner – the "Internationalization of Higher Education 2017" Prize. The competition was organized by the Eastern European University Association more.
Today the project is submitted from the Republic of Belarus to the Strategic Plan of the CIS countries for 2017-2020 within the framework of youth and social policy.
It became a visiting card of the Belarusian State Pedagogical University and has no analogues in the Republic of Belarus, as it is not only a language school. In 2018, the project will be held for the fourth time.
We will answer all your questions. We will speak your language!
Write and call:
Department of International Cooperation
Address: 220030, Minsk, Sovetskaya street, 18, rooms 121, 126,127.
Telephone: +375 17 226 40 18; +375 17 200 21 95; +375 17 327 75 25
Fax: +375 17 200 21 95
E-mail : email@example.com